Bulk sodium carbonate belongs to salt rather than alkali. It can be divided into industrial-grade sodium carbonate and food-grade sodium carbonate. According to the bulk density, it can be divided into light sodium carbonate and dense sodium carbonate.
Grain size: 100; 150; 200 (meshes)
Executive standards: National standards
The main consumption department of sodium carbonate is the glass industry. 0.2 ton of sodium carbonate will be consumed for production of one ton of glass. Sodium carbonate is mainly used for float glass and kinescope glass shell. Sodium carbonate can be used as the clarifying agent in glass batch to eliminate bubbles in vitreous humor.
1. In water treatment, water is softened by lime and soda process. Lime is generally used to remove the carbonate hardness in water, and sodium carbonate is used to remove non-carbonate hardness.
2. It can also be used by chemical, metallurgical and other departments. Industrial sodium carbonate will volatilize to produce gas in case of high temperature, and can effectively remove sulfur by stirring the molten metal. The dense sodium carbonate can be used to alleviate the flying of soda fume, reduce the consumption of raw materials, improve the quality of products, alleviate the erosion of sodium carbonate powder on refractory materials and prolong the service life of the kiln.
3. As a buffer, neutralizing agent and dough improver, it can be used in cakes and flour foods, and shall be used in an appropriate amount according to production needs. In the process of leavening dough, microorganisms will generate acid. When the dough is fermented, it will go sour and shall be neutralized with alkali to make delicious foods.
4. As a detergent, it can be used for wool rinsing, bath salt, pharmaceutical purposes, and be used as sodium hydroxide in tanning.
5. Sodium carbonate is also used in well drilling.
6. It can be used in the pharmaceutical industry as an antacid and an osmotic laxative.
7. Anhydrous sodium carbonate is used for chemical and electrochemical degreasing, electroless copper plating, aluminum etching, electrolytic polishing of aluminum and alloy, chemical oxidation of aluminum, sealing after phosphating, rust prevention between processes, electrolytic removal of chromium plating and removal of chromium oxide film, and is also used in the electrolyte of pre-plated copper, plated steel and steel-plated alloy.
8. In printing and dyeing industry, it is used as water softener.
9. In the leather industry, it is used for degreasing raw hides, neutralizing chrome leather and improving the alkalinity of chrome tanning liquor.
10. Light sodium carbonate can be used as the filler for rubber
11. The main consumption department of sodium carbonate is the glass industry. 0.2 ton of sodium carbonate will be consumed for production of one ton of glass. Sodium carbonate is mainly used for float glass and kinescope glass shell. Sodium carbonate can provide Na ions in the glass batch and be used as the clarifying agent to eliminate bubbles in vitreous humor. In the kiln, it can release CO2 gas through thermal decomposition to stir the glass melt.
Sodium carbonate, also known as washing soda or soda ash, is a highly alkaline compound that has a variety of uses. It is commonly used as a cleaning agent, water softener, and pH adjuster.
In the home, sodium carbonate is often used as a laundry detergent booster to help remove stains and brighten whites. It can also be used to remove grease and oil stains from surfaces, such as driveways and garage floors.
In industrial settings, sodium carbonate is used in the production of glass, paper, soap, and detergents. It is also used in the production of textiles, including wool and cotton.
Sodium carbonate is also used in the treatment of water to remove impurities and soften hard water. It is added to swimming pools to adjust the pH level of the water, and it is used in the treatment of wastewater to neutralize acids and remove impurities.
Overall, sodium carbonate is a versatile compound that is used in a variety of applications due to its ability to alter pH and remove impurities.
Package of light sodium carbonate: 25KG/package, 40KG/package, 50KG/package, ton package; package can be customized.
Package of dense sodium carbonate: 25KG/package, 50KG/package, ton package; package can be customized.
HONGXING provide bulk sodium carbonate, we specialize in producing chemicals for many years and have established long-term partnerships with large chemical product manufacturers such as Erdos Group, Xinjiang Zhongtai Group, Yihua Group, Shaanxi Beiyuan Group, Xinjiang Tianye Chemical, Ningxia Jinyuyuan Chemical, etc. Welcome to contact us to get the latest price of sodium carbonate.